• 46m2 approx.
• Well-presented and air conditioned office space
• Highly sought after location
• Ample natural light with ceiling to floor glass windows
• Opposite Entrada shopping complex and next to Parramatta light rail transport
• One undercover security car space
• Lease term flexible
• Excellent opportunity for start ups
• Conveniently located close to all amenities including post office
• Available now, inspect today!- Building size - 46 sqm (approx)
+ Parramatta is the major transport hub for Western Sydney, servicing trains and buses, as well as having a ferry service.
+ Parramatta railway station is a major transport interchange on the Sydney rail network. It is served by Sydney Trains' Cumberland Line and North Shore, Northern &...
+ Parramatta is home to several primary and secondary schools. Arthur Phillip High School is the oldest public school in the district (
+ Parramatta High School was the first coeducational school in the Sydney metropolitan area established in 1913.
+ Several tertiary education...
+ Parramatta CBD has over 180 restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars offering a huge array of cuisines from around the world.
+ Parramatta is also the proud home to Circa, the SMH Good Cafe Guide's Best Cafe for 2013.
+ Parramatta is a major business and retail centre and the...
+ Contemporary arts are flourishing in Parramatta with an annual program of exhibitions, international residencies, performances, festivals, public events and activities.
+ Parramatta is home to a fascinating collection of colonial heritage sites in both the city centre and surrounding...