- 5 rooms plus large reception area
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Ample natural lighting with plantation shutters on all windows
- 2 updated bathrooms with wheelchair accessibility
- Well presented kitchen area plus storeroom
- Floating timber floorboards
- Superb presentation
- High visibility and premier corner location
- 6 on-site car spaces
- Convenient location on the fringe of the Parramatta CBD - walk to Coles, bus stops, Church Street light rail and eat street
- Long lease term on offer
- Available now!
DISCLAIMER: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries".
*photos virtually styled for marketing purposes only
- Building size - 130 sqm (approx)
+ Parramatta is the major transport hub for Western Sydney, servicing trains and buses, as well as having a ferry service.
+ Parramatta railway station is a major transport interchange on the Sydney rail network. It is served by Sydney Trains' Cumberland Line and North Shore, Northern &...
+ Parramatta is home to several primary and secondary schools. Arthur Phillip High School is the oldest public school in the district (
+ Parramatta High School was the first coeducational school in the Sydney metropolitan area established in 1913.
+ Several tertiary education...
+ Parramatta CBD has over 180 restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars offering a huge array of cuisines from around the world.
+ Parramatta is also the proud home to Circa, the SMH Good Cafe Guide's Best Cafe for 2013.
+ Parramatta is a major business and retail centre and the...
+ Contemporary arts are flourishing in Parramatta with an annual program of exhibitions, international residencies, performances, festivals, public events and activities.
+ Parramatta is home to a fascinating collection of colonial heritage sites in both the city centre and surrounding...