STYLISH COMMERCIAL COTTAGE FULL OF CHARM AND CHARACTER
1 Harold Street Parramatta
4 carThis charming Edwardian property, is beautifully maintained with all the wonderful ambience and style of its heritage matched by the comfort of tasteful modernisation, blending together the best of old and new. Maximising its appeal both inside and out, this gorgeous home/office boasts a delightful wraparound verandah, which adjoins a huge timber deck at the rear and sits within a substantial, established garden.
The property features are as follows:
- Three good sized and enclosed offices
- Large open work area - suitable for 5 - 6 staff
- Galley style kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, top quality five-burner gas stove, plus walk-in pantry
- Air conditioning
- On-site parking - 4 - 5 car spaces (includes carport and garage)
- Beautifully maintained polished timber floor boards throughout, high ceilings with patterned cornices and two decorative fire places.
- Additional storage with large Attic with pull down ladder for easy access
- Large deck offering break out area or potential to enclose at the rear of the property (subject to council approval) for additional office space
- Bullnose verandah adding to the charm of the property with an abundance of natural light flooding into this north facing cottage
- Excellent street appeal
- Extremely well positioned on the fringe of the Parramatta CBD, close to amenities, church street eateries and close to the new light rail project
- Will suit a variety of professional occupants
- Commercial usage allowed for office occupant (subject to council approval)
- Tightly held property in a highly sought after commercial precinct surrounded by professional occupants IE: solicitors, accountants, doctors, dentists, orthodontists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, etc.
Auction: On-site Saturday 12th October, 2019 at 3:00pm (If not sold prior)
- 609 sqm (approx)
- 120 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 12 Oct 03:00 PM
02 9630 4888
02 9630 4888