This secured two bedroom unit is positioned in the heart of Parramatta's CBD, and is within a short stroll to the train station,
river cat ferry, bus interchange hub, reputable schools and Westfield shopping centre.
• Main bedroom with ensuite and built in robe,
• Offers spacious lounge and dining area that flows onto the alfresco balcony, great to entertain.
• Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, Caesarstone bench tops and stainless steel appliances,
• Fully tiled main bathroom,
• Internal laundry with dryer,
• Generous storage space with linen closet and shelving,
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and undercover security parking.
+ Parramatta is the major transport hub for Western Sydney, servicing trains and buses, as well as having a ferry service.
+ Parramatta railway station is a major transport interchange on the Sydney rail network. It is served by Sydney Trains' Cumberland Line and North Shore, Northern &...
+ Parramatta is home to several primary and secondary schools. Arthur Phillip High School is the oldest public school in the district (
+ Parramatta High School was the first coeducational school in the Sydney metropolitan area established in 1913.
+ Several tertiary education...
+ Parramatta CBD has over 180 restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars offering a huge array of cuisines from around the world.
+ Parramatta is also the proud home to Circa, the SMH Good Cafe Guide's Best Cafe for 2013.
+ Parramatta is a major business and retail centre and the...
+ Contemporary arts are flourishing in Parramatta with an annual program of exhibitions, international residencies, performances, festivals, public events and activities.
+ Parramatta is home to a fascinating collection of colonial heritage sites in both the city centre and surrounding...