STUNNING ART DECO EXCELLENCE BEAUTIFULLY AND TASTEFULLY RESTORED TO ITS FORMER GLORY
8 / 2 Croydon Avenue Croydon
3 bed | 1 bathWell-proportioned top floor apartment in a boutique block of 8 units.
Comprising of charm, character and all the style of a bygone era this delightful unit offers the following:
• 3 very large bedrooms - main with walk-in robe
• Totally renovated and rejuvenated bathroom which offers a stunning presentation
• Polished timber floor boards throughout
• Modern kitchen & appliances with an abundance of cupboard space plus dishwasher
• Period features with high ornate ceilings with new light fittings which maintains the integrity and style of the era
• Corner unit basking in ample natural light
• Potential to turn third bedroom into a study / sun room
• Freshly painted and styled - nothing to spend on this delightful apartment
• New timber venetian blinds throughout
• Convenient location in sought after inner west locale
• Stroll to Croydon railway station and the lovely strand village shops, cafes and restaurants
• Potential for integrated laundry in bathroom
• Equally suit an owner/occupier or investor alike - potential rental is $650 - $700 pw approx.
• Well-proportioned unit with a blend of modern and period features
• Linen press cupboard / storage
• Plug and play - all the hard work has been done!
• Common BBQ area at rear grassed area.
Water rates: $178 per quarter approx.
Council rates: $335 per quarter approx.
Strata rates: $1,200 per quarter approx.
Saturday, 8 Jun 01:00 PM
02 9630 4888
02 9630 4888