DELIGHTFUL AND CHARMING SUN-DRENCHED COTTAGE
3 Bellevue Street North Parramatta
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carPROUDLY SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION!
Absolutely unique & rare opportunity to secure a delightful and charming cottage on a 414 m2 (approx) parcel of land located on the fringe of Parramatta CBD. Ideally located within an easy stroll of Australia's most progressive and innovative CBD, this is a genuine offering not to be missed. Without doubt an outstanding opportunity for both short and long term capital growth. Quite simply there has never been a better time to purchase real estate with interest rates at unprecedented low levels!
- Delightful, quaint and charming cottage with ornate ceilings throughout;
- Site area: 414 m2 approx. with approx. 14m frontage;
- 3 bedrooms plus study in a highly sought after locale, in peaceful, tranquil and serene surrounds;
- Modern bathroom and kitchen;
- Extremely spacious floor plan layout with separate large lounge and dining areas;
- Ample back yard space with side access;
- Beautiful north easterly sunny aspect allowing an abundance of natural light;
- Premier North Parramatta location enjoying a central position with excellent transport options including the new Parramatta light rail;
- Close to parks, sports fields and top quality schools,
- Short stroll into Parramatta's famous eat street & entertainment quarter;
- Lane way access with potential for rear development (subject to council approval);
- Zoning: R4 - high density residential under Parramatta Council;
- Myriad of opportunities to refurbish, extend, develop or rebuild (subject to council approval)
Water Rates - $300 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $402 per quarter approx.
Auction: Saturday 31st August, 2019 @ 12 noon - ON SITE (unless sold prior)
Open for inspections: As Advertised.
Rocco Ranieri : 0412 242 184 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries'
Saturday, 31 Aug 12:00 PM
02 9630 4888
02 9630 4888