FAMILY HOME IN A QUITE CUL-DE-SAC
11 Wattle Street Blacktown
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carOPEN FOR INSPECTION:
THURSDAY 22ND AUGUST AT 5:00PM - 5:30PM
SATURDAY 24TH AUGUST AT 1:30PM - 2:15PM
THURSDAY 29TH AUGUST AT 5:00PM - 5:30PM
SATURDAY 31ST AUGUST AT 1:30PM - 2:15PM
THURSDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER AT 5:00PM - 5:30PM
SATURDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER AT 1:30PM - 2:15PM
Beautiful and well maintained family home offers single level living, situated in a tightly held cul-de-sac , this single level 3 bedroom family home offers a flexible floor plan with a beautiful undercover area to entertain family & friends.
- Abundance of natural light compliments the spacious interiors throughout
- Huge Living area with reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Eat-in kitchen with electric cooking (potential gas)
- Well scaled bedrooms with built in robes
- Covered entertaining area together with plenty of outdoor space.
- Single car garage with storage and big backyard
- Stroll to schools, parks and shops
- Easy access to arterial roads and public transport
Land: 556 sqm (approx)
Frontage: 15.24 m (approx)
Council rates: $383.00 per quarter (approx)
Water rates: $172.04 per quarter (approx).
AUCTION SATURDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER AT 2:15 PM ON-SITE
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended.
Disclaimer: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
Saturday, 7 Sep 02:15 PM
Thursday 22.08.2019 | 5:00pm - 5:30pm
Saturday 24.08.2019 | 1:30pm - 2:15pm
(02) 9630 4888
(02) 9630 4888