19/26 Sorrell Street North Parramatta
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carWell presented with a spacious layout, this endearing apartment enjoys a first-floor setting to the rear of the attractive security block. Incredibly peaceful in a sought street walking distance to amenities. One of its standout features is its easy flow between inside and out with its living spaces extending out to the covered balcony east facing. Although the shopping and dining precinct, bus and rail are a short walk away, the street also offers plenty of parking for family and friends.
• Brand new carpet throughout
• Brand new kitchen with lots cupboard space
• Living spills out to the entertainer's balcony
• Substantial master bedroom with northwest facing
• Brand new bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Large internal laundry, lock up garage enough to park 2 small cars
• Well maintained security block, with leafy garden setting
DISCLAIMER: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries".
*Photos virtual styled for marketing purposes only*
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: A MAXIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE INCLUDING THE REAL ESTATE AGENT IS PERMITTED INSIDE THE BUILDING AT ANY ONE TIME, WITH NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER 4 SQUARE METRES. SOCIAL DISTANCING
View By Appointment
02 9630 4888
02 9630 4888