5/5-7 Tottenham Street Granville
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carAs a direction from NSW Health, masks must be worn at all inspections of properties.
Well-presented, refreshed and offering a spacious layout, this endearing apartment enjoys a ground floor setting to the front of the attractive security block. Incredibly peaceful its tucked in a quiet street walking distance to amenities. One of its standout features is its easy flow between inside and out with its living spaces extending out to the covered balcony. Although the shopping and dining precinct, bus and rail are a short walk away, the street is very quiet offering plenty of parking for family and friends.
• Floating Timber floors
• Open plan living opening onto an entertainer's east facing balcony
• Spacious modern kitchen with breakfast bar and gas cooking
• Substantial master suite with built-in robe and private balcony
• Updated bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• Large internal laundry with separate guest toilet and basin
• Well maintained block, Single lock up garage
DISCLAIMER: Styled images for marketing purposes only.All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries'
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: A MAXIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE INCLUDING THE REAL ESTATE AGENT IS PERMITTED INSIDE THE BUILDING AT ANY ONE TIME, WITH NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER 4 SQUARE METRES. SOCIAL DISTANCING SHOULD ALWAYS BE OBSERVED**
View By Appointment
Please contact agent for further details
02 9630 4888
02 9630 4888