Ground Floor - 2 bedrooms plus study room (total 136m2)
14/212 William Street Granville
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carOpulence & light permeate this designer ground floor apartment.
This near new apartment combines sleek contemporary finishes and effortless comfort to perfectly cater to modern living. The North facing lounge room is bathed with plently of sunlight beaming through the entire apartment, refreshing the atmosphere and energising the home with a fresh breeze.
It's a walk to TAFE NSW, Merrylands Stocklands, trains, buses and schools.
- Two good sized bedrooms, each appointed with built-in robes and separate study room
- Two bathrooms, Separate Bath and shower in main
- Fresh neutral interiors enhanced with customised tiled floors throughout to a lovely matte finish to avoid slips
- Living and dining zones spread across an open plan layout
- Enormous entertaining terrace enjoys a stunning backyard safe haven
- Stone finished kitchen has stainless Gas stove and dishwasher, with led-lighting a feature
- Luxurious crystal LED lights in the living and dining area with 3 colour setting
- Two split system air conditioners, dedicated car space, storage cage
- Low maintenance residence for first home buyers and down sizers
- Ready made addition to an astute investor's property portfolio
- Moments from bus services, local parks, cafés and eateries
Open for Inspection this Saturday 10am-10.30am or call Jena on 0429 188 046 to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries".
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: A MAXIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE INCLUDING THE REAL ESTATE AGENT IS PERMITTED INSIDE THE BUILDING AT ANY ONE TIME, WITH NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER 4 SQUARE METRES. SOCIAL DISTANCING SHOULD ALWAYS BE OBSERVED**
- 136 sqm (approx)
- 136 sqm (approx)
Saturday 27.02.2021 | 10:00am - 10:30am