Three-bedroom brick family home on 632m2 approx. potential development site (STCA)
77 Bridge Road Westmead
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carPositioned in a highly sought-after location of Westmead this potential development site subject to council approval, features 3-bedroom brick family home with a practical floorplan.
Set on the high side of the street on a generous 632m2 approx. parcel of land, this residence its well-appointed and presents a great investment. Perfectly situated moments from the highly sought-after Westmead Public School, this home offers endless potential for owner-occupiers, investors & developers alike.
Property features include:
• Elevated and easy-care block size 632m2 approx with 18.1m frontage
• Spacious formal lounge room overlooking the front garden
• Generous size kitchen with gas cooking and meals area
• Three good size bedrooms fitted with wardrobes
• Reverse cycle a/c & sun room
• Internal laundry with separate toilet and rear access
• Established rear garden and child friendly
• Practical main Bathroom
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Generous size block, lock up garage plus workshop
DISCLAIMER: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries".
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER FOUR SQUARE METRES INDOORS AND ONE PERSON PER TWO SQUARE METRES OUTDOORS. SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 1.5M AT ALL TIMES SHOULD BE OBSERVED, ALONG WITH THE WEARING OF MASKS**
- 632 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 13 Nov 12:30 PM
Saturday 23.10.2021 | 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Sunday 24.10.2021 | 12:00pm - 12:30pm
02 9630 4888
02 9630 4888